Friday, February 24, 2006

Blessing Day


This is us. This was February 5th, Charlotte's blessing day. It was wonderful, we had Trent's parents and one set of grandparents there and even his Aunt Carolyn and her family. Although at the announcement of her name Charlotte decided to scream in protest for the rest of the blessing, we hope she'll learn to like it. Or go by Charlie if she wants. The blessing was still beautiful although you could tell Trent was struggling a bit to hear his own thoughts over the crying. Trent's mom and I bore our testimony during the meeting and then we came back to our house and had a big breakfast with everyone!

2 comments:

Gina said...

That is one cute family. You did a great job on this site. Love the pictures. I was sad to hear that you are still planning on leaving Provo soon... I hadn't heard a buzz about it in a long time. Dang it!
Love you!
Gina

Leslie said...

I'm Stephanie Court's sister, this is so weird, I don't know you at all, but I have to say, I love the name Charlotte! It's beautiful, and my husband's sister's name. Keep calling her that!