2 things you compliment your spouse on while in his presence:
1. HIs face and body.
2. He's an awesome dad and husband!
2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends about your spouse:
1. HIs face and body. Hee hee.
2. He is so ambitious and hard working.
2 traits you married him for:
1. His face and body. (Are you seeing a pattern here?)
2. HIs faith, kindness to children and ability to completely calm me. And did I mention he fixes cars.
2 Material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune:
2 days you cherished most when you and your spouse were together:
1. When our babies were born.
2. Any Saturday that he makes the time to spend with me.
1. Big machines. Tractors, excavators, dump trucks, ect.
2. Toys. Motorcycles, a boat, four-wheelers, a Ranger, guns.
2 things you would miss the most if he left for two weeks:
1. Snuggling up to him at night and tickling him.
2. His company, hearing about his day, eating dinner with him.
2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.
1. Doesn't he know that tapered pants are SO not cool?
2. He sure has nice bone structure.
2 favorite dates:
1. 4x4 ing in his truck.
2. Wakeboarding at the lake.
2 funny things you love about him:
1. The way he puffs up his cheeks when he's shaving.
2. The way he wants to get everything for the kids, and usually when they're too young to even care about it.
2 places you have lived with your spouse:
1. A 2 bedroom apartment in ghetto-ville, az.
2. We bought our first home together in Provo in 2003.
2 favorite Vacations:
1. Our Honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
2. Visiting his grandparents in Idaho. He had fun taking Tucker on tractors and spent lots of time with us.
I tag Emily, Abbie, Stephanie, and anyone else that feels so inclined