Friday, August 17, 2007

If you've been missing me

I'M alive and all is well. We are moved in to our new house and I absolutely love it! Tucker starts preschool on Tuesday! We are keeping quite busy unpacking. I have yet to figure out how to get much done with three kids. Showering and putting clothes on is quite the accomplishment. Our new house required us to buy a brand new fridge and washer and dryer. Trent did an excellent job picking them out. Henry has broken out with baby acne and has begun to lose the hair on top of his head, very sad, but he is still very beautiful. More soon and hopefully pictures.

8 comments:

Klin said...

I have totally been missing you, but very glad that you are in your new home and with some new appliances, too! Score.

Nancy Face said...

I'm so excited for you, and happy that you love your new home! Yay for shiny new appliances! :)

I bet Tucker will love preschool! :)

Gina said...

I have been meaning to call this past week to see how you are doing. Thanks for the quick update. I got a cell phone so I will add you into my contacts and I'll call more often.

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

She Lives!!! Glad to hear you are loving the house.
WE MISS YOU IN YW- today the lesson was on "the sacred power of procreation" ...can you say ackward???

Tori :) said...

I, personally, have missed you immensely. (In a totally non-gay, non-creepy way.)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I miss you Robin!

Macey said...

Congrats on the new house! Now, where is that baby?

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i miss you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck. . .i don't think that made sense. just tryin to say i miss you. and that babes. hope all is goin well with the moving in and 3 kid thing.