Monday, September 10, 2007

Cool down

Wednesday Karen came over and hung out with us for a couple hours which was great. She loved spending time with the kids and did Charlotte's hair in a bunch of cute pony tails.

Thursday Jill came over with her new baby Jordyn who is 2 weeks younger than Henry. She is adorable and it was so fun hanging out nursing our babies together. I am a dummy and forgot to take pictures. After Jill left Trent came home early and we headed out of town. He dropped the kids and I off at a cabin in Christopher Creek and he went another hour and a half away to Holbrook for some business. We spent 2 nights in Christopher Creek where the kids could actually spend time outside during the day without melting. It rained a little bit on Friday and we had a campfire and even made s'mores. The kids got to go for rides with Daddy on the Ranger and a tractor and had fun throwing pine cones and collecting acorns. We also some some beautiful deer.

We got home at about 3pm on Saturday and Trent took a nap while I got ready to go to Lindy's birthday dinner. After dinner I was going to go shopping with some of the girls, but Henry was pretty mad, so I went to my mom's to get him calmed down. Everyone was glad to see him and kiss on him.

Sunday I stayed home with my coughing kids while Trent went to church. He got called as a Priest Advisor. Then we went for a fun dinner at the in laws to celebrate Kim and Dan's birthdays who were down from Flagstaff.

Henry has been smiling voluntarily for a little over a week now. This is my favorite picture of Tucker making him smile.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

that last picture is so cute!

Tori :) said...

Adorable pics!! I'm glad things are going so well for y'all.
Miss u.

Nancy Face said...

I ♥ the picture of Henry and Tucker...it's so happy! :D

I'm glad you got to stay at Christopher Creek! Sounds like it was so much fun, yay!

Mrs. Burns said...

I think I even brought my camera that day and forgot to use it. We will have to do it again.

Lauren said...

How fun! I think its funny I know those random girls laughing in the background of the picture of Henry and Mark. Ha Ha.
Henry is precious!!

Kayelyn said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend.

Tucker and Henry look so cute

the mavity family said...

Nice work Robin. You didn't miss much that night. It was a ton of fun to see you though and we'll definately have to get together!

Megan said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun & are adjusting to life with 3 beautifully!!

Melissa said...

I love this picture of Tucker and Henry! So cute!

Macey Kay said...

Tell Karen hi...yesterday, Kiley dumped out my jewelry box and I found the Best Friends earrings she gave me when we were about 10.

Abbie said...

I don't mean to alarm you, but we have twinner A/C control boxes. And, I like your paint color. And, your boys are cutie pies. The End.

Laura & Jimmy said...

Good idea to go to Christopher Creek!! My poor children just stand at the back door and look outside, I'm sure they'd love to actually be out there. :o)

CUTE KIDS!!