Monday, November 21, 2011

I love the holidays

This week is so exciting! I love all of the activities and meaning surrounding the holidays! I am hoping to whip up a cute advent calendar asap. Pinterest is so helpful in saving the cute ideas I find all over the internet. I've already found great recipes and crafts that I can't wait to do.

We have never done Elf on the Shelf, but it looks really darling. Has anyone personally done it with your family? I would love to hear about it.

I love shopping the internet for gift ideas and imagining what to get the kids. My sister recently asked me what things I wanted for Christmas. I had a fun time dreaming of ideas for me as well :) I tried to update my amazon wishlist.

It mostly involves cute colored or patterned tights from kohls.com, shoes, a camera bag, a camera lens, and some books. I also dream of things to make my house cute, like pillows, lamps, and curtains. Isn't Homegoods the best?

Anyway, I think I've gotten carried away. I am just super excited for cooking and hanging with my family this Thanksgiving and then getting out all the Christmas stuff. I hope you are all looking forward to it as much as I am!

No comments: