Friday, December 01, 2006

Festive Meme

Tori Tagged me for this Christmas meme.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
I love both. And Wassail. Trent thinks eggnog is gross. I'll have to buy single servings.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Mostly justs sets them out. Maybe wraps a couple. Little kids like unwrapping.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We don't have any on our house. White on our tree. I like the big colored old school lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. But I do like kissing.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually right after Thanksgiving. This year I started even earlier.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I love a honey glazed ham!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: I mostly remember the year we got a trampoline. We woke up and it was all set up in our back yard. I don't even know how old I was. 7 maybe?

8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember a specific moment of finding out. I was probably like 10.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. We used to have a cousin gift exchange at my Grandma's house. She would always give us all jammies too. Now we do it as adults with our siblings (mine or Trent's depending on the year).
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Right now we have a pre-lit artificial tree that has red balls, gold bells, and ornaments given to us by my mom and mother in law. I have no topper yet. I am going to try to find a star and candy canes to add today. All the ornaments start almost halfway up to keep out of a little girl's reach.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love to look at it and I used to love to play in it. I guess I'll live without the driving in it and bundling up for it though.

12. Can you ice skate? Umm...kind of.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My husband usually does really good. I think my guitar (although I have yet to learn how to use it) and my sewing machine would be right up there.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating Christ's birth, being together with my family, food, music, and finding a way to do service.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Maybe fudge.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I'm not sure yet. I like reading I believe in Santa Claus Christmas Eve. I want us to find something to do together as a family for someone who isn't going to have a great Christmas.

17. What tops your tree? Nothing yet.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? My favorite is watching how people react to what I give them.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? The whole Amy Grant "Home for the Holidays" CD. I think that's the one anyway. I know it's Amy Grant.

20. What is your favorite Christmas story? The story of the birth of Jesus is my favorite of course. I like Christmas Oranges too.

I choose you Pikachu. I mean Abbie and Lindy.

No comments: