Monday, November 19, 2007

Keepin busy

Friday we went to the zoo. Lauren came with us! We had lots of fun.

We stopped at my mom's on the way home.

Saturday Henry tried the johnny-jump-up for the first time.

Tucker had a soccer game. He did great again.

We went straight from the game to our nephew Kolbe's 7th birthday party. The "Reptile Guy" came and showed some really cool reptile's. I thought Tori would've liked it. Tucker was fascinated. Look here for pictures.

Sunday was my first time as a Primary teacher. i am now teacher of the CTR-5 class. Cool.

8 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Did you guys sing Scripture Power yesterday in Primary? We sure did...and I started laughing.

Gina said...

Congrats on your new calling!

You look so dang good, Robin! That first photo is just so cute!

Wow, what a cool reptile showing! those are some tame snakes!

Nancy Face said...

I'm so glad I finally got to meet you when you came to pick up Lauren for the zoo! You're beautiful, and your children are even MORE adorable in real life than they are in pictures! :)

Primary is awesome...enjoy!

Macey said...

What a busy and cute little fam. The zoo sounds like fun!

Debbie said...

robin, I can't believe that you have 3 children but then again so does Liza so what should I expect!! So fun to see you cute children and what you are up to.

Klin said...

You are looking good.

I want to go to the zoo with Lauren, but by the time I picked her up we'd be too tired;P

Your kids are so adorable.

happy Thanksgiving

Laura and Jimmy said...

Didn't you just have a baby?? you look great!! Glad you got to have fun at the zoo. I love that place!

Tori :) said...

You're right- I would have loved it.

I miss you Robin. Thanks for the update.