Monday, June 13, 2011

Today has been wonderful so far

I'm hoping the trip to Costco planned for this afternoon doesn't change all that. 

"Come take pictures of us Mom!"
 I love swimming with friends and having kids happy to have friends over too! Next time I need to have Stephanie and Abbie over!
Ella is just 3 days older than Paisley and they are so funny together!


Mel and Gracie
Kathi and Ella
 P.S. Did I mention that Charlotte got her ears pierced on Saturday? She was super brave, no tears, and now she loves looking fancy.

4 comments:

Tori said...

Ok, 1st... You look ridiculously gorgeous in the family pic up top.
2nd- I wish I lived near you again.

jckhadlocks said...

Thanks for the invite :)... :(

Megan said...

Your kids are some of the cutest kids!! And your photos are getting so good!

Emily said...

I love Paisley's suit.