Friday, March 09, 2012

Sarah's Burial

 We decided to bury Sarah privately with only family and I think it was just perfect. We knew we would not have a viewing- as Sarah and my mom (and I think my whole family) did not want one. Sarah was a very beautiful woman and we wanted everyone to remember her that way: happy, whole, and beautiful. Wednesday, February 29th we met together at the funeral home. We decided that we would not have any children there under the age of 8. We did bring Tucker who is 8, to be there to support his cousins Chandler and Jackson. After saying our goodbye's and gathering to pray again as a family we drove together to Sarah's final resting place. A few of our cousins and Aunts and Uncles met us there. It was a beautiful and very difficult morning.
Sarah's boys
Pall Bearers

My parents, my siblings and me (except Emily who had not come down from Utah yet) and Sarah's boys.



 

4 comments:

lauren brimley said...

<3 So glad you took these photos.

Elizabeth said...

I am very sorry for the loss of Sarah to your family.

Emily said...

Mark: Guess who cried the most at Sarah's burial?
Me: You and Adam?
Mark: Yeah, I totally sobbed. Like really loud. For like an hour.

Tori :) said...

I hats that you had to experience this. My heart hurts for you. (((Hugs)))))