Wednesday, August 23, 2006

1. Another great storm Monday night. I bathed the kids by candlelight as our power was out for about an hour and a half.
2. Curse you Caillou!
I am not a fan of Caillou and Tucker really likes it now. I would much prefer the singing and dancing of the Backyardigans, which airs at the same time. So long for now Tyrone, Uniqua, Pablo, Tasha, and Austin and your oh so well coordinated dancing.
3. Tucker continues to surprise me with the cute funny things he says almost daily. This week he has been saying; "You are the best mom/dad in the whooooole sky!" I also love when he uses the words probably and dude. He no longer wants me in the room while he goes to the bathroom and he sometimes tells Charlotte or meor Buzz lightyear or anyone who crosses his path at the wrong moment that he is sick of them. I realize I only have myself to blame. I really do try to be careful what I say and how I say things. Not that I am a lover of profanities or anything. Tucker said dammit yesterday. I was so stunned. When he said oh crap, it was almost funny. But actually swearing. I've really blown it. I vow it will not happen again.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I love it when you say you've blown it or someone else has blown it. You crack me up. Good luck!

Millie said...

OK... can't stand Caillou or the Backyardigans. You must have nerves of steel. :)

My favorite was when my 3 year old started saying "actually." And I hear you about kids throwing around the word "crap"... it's one of my favorites but it's a little disconcerting to hear it coming from your sweet baby's mouth.

Tori :) said...

Alec said "What the hell?" once. I know he got that from me. I try not to call people "fags" anymore...