Thursday, March 25, 2010

Girls!

I love my girlfriends. And I am always looking for new ones to collect. A couple Fridays ago when Trent was on one of his many scout campouts, my little brother Mark was kind enough to come watch the kiddos so I could go on a "date" with Mel. I am so glad that Mel bought a house close to ours. I usually get to see her once a week. Yay. We went to The Cheesecake Factory, ran in the mall for a few minutes, grabbed Star Trek from Red Box, came home to relieve Marky and snuggled in my bed with our movie and take out cheescake. Glorious.We thought a view up our nostrils would be nice.


Can't wait for more girl time tonight. Girl's night hopefully every month and tonight we eat! We always eat!

3 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i think the nostril pic is the best pic on your blog to date. see you tonight!

skinners said...

i totally want in on the girls night... when we come back to AZ in 3 years!! thank you for emailing me- i'd love to join you if things weren't so crazy. (plus we'll have a little more moolah then.)

Emily said...

So fun! Girls' Nights are an absolutely mandatory thing for me. They used to be once a month but are now more like once a week for me (but I count Enrichment, Bookclub, and Cooking Club).