Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School

Tucker started 3rd grade on the 11th of August and Charlotte started Kindergarten. She was definitely ready. She says that she misses me all day, but I know that it can't be too bad, because she is always happy to go in the morning! She is so darling. Tucker is the greatest big brother. He was reassuring her that she would make lots of new friends and do lots of fun things. That second day when I didn't walk them into class, he took her by the hand and led the way. There is nothing that could have made me feel better than watching that!



Here they are ready to go on their first day.
*Did I mention that Charlotte cut herself some bangs the week before school started?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti