Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thanks

I wanted to thank you for all the encouraging comments on my last post. I am feeling excited about keeping up my new work out habits- it has been going quite well for the most part (labor day, a doctor's appt., and Paisley's hurty belly have thrown a couple kinks in). Now the food part is probably going to be the hard part. Anyway, enough of that for now. I have been seriously slacking on the blog.I really need to get a post up about Tucker's baptism. But for now I just have to tell you: I got this email for an exclusive sale at Shabby Apple (shabbyapple.com) a couple weeks ago. I own one of their dresses and really like it, so I decided to check out the sale. I got this dress, that today is listed at $130 for $39 with free shipping. The color I got was Night Lapis (a navy blue with a hint of purple). I got it in the mail yesterday and I love it! Best $39 I ever spent I tell you. Finding a modest, lovely, not super boring dress for that price isn't always easy to do. So that is making me happy today :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I couldn't tell what dress it was...your link just went to the home page of shabby apple...I want to see!

Robin said...

http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-1185-po-night-lapis-pp.aspx

Emily said...

How do I get exclusive emails with sales like that?!