Friday, February 23, 2007

18 weeks


I feel way bigger than last week!

February Girl's Night was so fun!
We met at Mimi's Cafe. Sarah, Michelle, Stephanie, Mel, and Lauren came. I was so pleased! We were starving and had to wait a little bit, but it was tasty and so fun just talking with cute girls.

This morning I went to the temple to do baptisms with the young women at 5:00am. I thought Tucker would be pretty surprised since I was gone when he went to bed AND when he woke up. I asked Trent what he said and he told me that when he told Tucker that I was at the temple, Tucker said, "She can't go to two places at a time."

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

Robin- you are just SO skinny!! You look great. :)

Lindy said...

look how cute you are, do you always carry high?

Emily said...

You look radiant. That first picture of Steph is cracking me up. Hey, if I lived in Flagstaff I could go to the monthly girl's nights!

Gina said...

You are looking so good! Glad you got to go to the temple!