Thank you Nancyface! She has awarded me with this
About this award: "Presented to awesome blog owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting and worth reading and keep their readers looking forward to each and every post."
I would like to pass it on to: Abbie, Stephanie, and Caroline
Technically I look forward to everyone's blog who is on my link list. So it is for all y'all.
Nancyface also tagged me for a meme a few days back. sorry I'm so slow.
What 5 things do I want my kids to know when they leave my home and enter the real world. It's hard not to say what has already been said by others.
1. I would like them to know that I know the church is true and hope that they would have gained their own testimony of the truthfulness of it and it's principles and that by living them they can be truly happy.
2. I will have to also repeat others by saying that I want them to understand what a huge decision marriage is. I hope that they will be very prayerful and logical in whom they choose to marry. I know that is hard to do when you're in love. I believe that you can be in love with someone and that someone still may not be the right person for you to marry. I hope that they will consider it to be very important to marry someone to whom they can solve problems with, communicate with, and be their best self with, as well as love. Having said that, I also want them to know that no marriage is perfect. It takes a lot of work.
3. I want them to know that I love them unconditionally. That will never change. I don't think I can ever fully express the love that I feel for them. Sometimes when I look at them I am so overwhelmed by it that I am brought to tears. It is so amazing.
4. I want them to know how to work. I want them to know the appreciation you have for things when you earn them.
5. I want them to know that intelligence and knowledge is priceless. I want them to always keep trying to learn and grow mentally and emotionally.
I would like to tag anyone who thought of things they would like their kids to know while reading this. Especially Emily, Stephanie, Mel , and Tori
If you guys don't want to, don't worry, be happy. I won't cry.