Thursday, October 18, 2007
So, Briana tagged me to tell you all 6 things about me. Interesting things, which may be a bit hard, since most everyone who reads this knows me pretty well and may find it most uninteresting. Anyhow, I know I am a pretty lame blogger and mostly use it as a journal, so maybe this will spice things up a bit. Cinnamon spicey, not red hot chili pepper flake spicey.
1. Food things. I love food and am not picky at all. About raisins though, I believe they belong in their natural state. I only like raisins plain or in raisin bran. I don't think raisins belong in cookies, pudding, or breads. I love bread, except banana bread. Also I don't like curry and thai food in general. Don't hate.
2. Art. I love it in many forms. I love fashion as an art, interior design as an art, art history and well, regular paint and drawing art. I took art all through high school and even took a Life Drawing class in college which was drawing nude models. My first nude sighting.
3. I am a procrastinator. I have a difficult time being on time. I hate that about myself.
4. My body. I am a pear. Big booty, small boobies. I love lifting weights and other strength training. I hate cardio. I love food and have no will power when it comes to modifying my diet. Help!
5. My job. I love being a mom. I love babies. I love the funny things kids say and do. I love the way my kids motivate me to be a better, stronger, more spiritual uplifting person. As for homemaking. I am not the greatest. I hate folding and putting away laundry. I hate cleaning. But I do love a clean house and the way Trent is so happy when it is clean. I don't mind cooking, but I am not that great. I am slowly, very slowly, improving and adding new recipes to my bag of tricks. I am learning to sew a little. Mostly straight lines. I am testing my skills at decorating, you guessed it, slowly.
6. I am frugal. Okay, cheap. I was raised that way and I like finding a deal. I rarely pay more than $20 for a pair of jeans. I go straight for clearance racks. I used to shop at thrift stores quite often, but haven't had any cash to do so lately. I do pretty well at staying within a budget. I'd say for having three kids to feed and clothe and house, that my spending is pretty darn good.
Well, I guess that's all. Sorry I couldn't think of anything more interesting at the moment.