Saturday, October 06, 2007

pay it forward


Pay It Forward Gift Exchange
I just received some beautiful handmade cards from Diana. (Thank YOu!)These were my gift for joining in the pay it forward gift exchange. Now I, in turn, must decide what my skills can produce for the next 3 people who join in this exchange. The gifts should be handmade.
here are the rules:
you must be one of the first 3 people to comment requesting to join the exchange. the only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise to 3 people on your blog.(so, you must have a blog to participate.) good luck and happy giving!

4 comments:

Kaylani said...

Woo-hoo! I never get so lucky! I am so excited! I'm alweays like the 12th commenter whenever anyone does this!

Emily said...

I'm not very crafty, but I'll think of something!

Anonymous said...

I'm in, I think I can come up with something fun and creative.

diana said...

i came to see if you got it and you did.

you're welcome.