Monday, January 21, 2008

All good

So nothing that happened last week was without it's good side. We are insured, I didn't get a ticket (or arrested) , my pink eye probably wasn't full blown pink eye, because it is gone now. I think the Colloidal silver drops helped a ton. Anyway, we're all snotty today, but that's nothing. I am grateful for our relatively great health and the many blessings we are surrounded by. I am excited for my little brother Ted to come home from his 2 year mission in Madagascar Thursday night and can't wait for him to get to know my kids! I am sad that Mark will be leaving on his mission to Mexico so soon, but excited for him as well. It's going to be a great week!

Some funny pictures from the weekend.

I left Henry airing out (bare bummed) in the family room for a minute and went into the kitchen. I returned to find Charlotte putting Henry's diaper on!

Henry is not so fond of the swaddle anymore and wiggled right out. I went to check on him during his nap to find this.

I put his bumper pad back on before bed time.

11 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

your kids crack me up!

Gina said...

Glad you are feeling positive today! Your kids are so awesome! I just wish I were there to give them each a squeeze!

Unknown said...

Charlotte is such a good helper. And, I forgot to comment on your last post, but I can't believe that Papa John's gave you the old pizza. What jerks.

Emily said...

Those kids keep me laughing - great pictures!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

What cute chunkle legs!

Klin said...

How cute is Charlotte?

Love Henry's chubby legs.

micila's movement said...

Charlotte is so grown up and cute.

Nancy Face said...

I LOOOVE the pictures you posted...they are priceless! :)

Tori :) said...

Livie's gotten her legs caught in her crib bars numerous times!!

Charlotte is a cutie!

Melly Mel said...

I'm glad all is well now. I remember finding Jack the same way once and it freaked me out! You have seriously the cutest kids! I love your blog. I would totally pick this layout if you didn't have it. Good choice Robin.

Skye said...

That is the funniest picture! Kire never would let me swaddle him, he would kick right out.