Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Camping










I'm glad Charlotte has a cousin for a best friend! I was lucky enough to have 2!

Tucker, Baxter and the DS.

Henry posing for the camera.

Andrea (due in June) and sicky Weston. Puked all night :(


Whenever we get the urge to go camping, Trent and I usually go to these super nice cabins in Christopher Creek, that his boss kindly lets us use. Trent even gets work done while we are there. But this past weekend Trent's brother Blake invited us to go camping. Real camping with tents, and s'mores and everything. I was worried about how Paisley and Hank would sleep, and how we would all crowd in a tent together with Paisley's pack 'n play. It was actually perfect. It was very cold at night, but everyone in our family (besides me) seemed to sleep great. We had tons of fun riding quads, pushing dump trucks and hanging out around the fire!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Klin said...

I love camping.