Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Smiles and Bubbles

Kids are so amuzing. Tucker loves bubbles and insists on blowing them himself. He actually does it really well. Some other things he does that crack me up:
-All day long he walks around singing "Let's get Down to Busi-mess" which is actually I'll make a Man Out of You from Mulan
Iimitates Swiper the fox by saying "You'll never find your (whatever noun he decides at the time goes here) now! Ha ha ha ." He does a great villain laugh.
-Climbs on any and everything and tells me, "Mom I'n a monkey"
-Reaches up and asks me to hold him
-Gives me a big long kiss while saying "Mmmmmmmmmwhaa"
















It is not fair how hard Trent can get Charlotte to laugh. Oh sure, she'll laugh for me, but as soon as Trent starts on her it's like twice as loud. She loves being kissed on her bare belly and neck. She can blow her own bubbles with her mouth while making a motor sound. It's so great! How boring would my life be without these sweethearts!

1 comment:

Gina said...

It's the same story with Liam and Ian... he can get way more giggles out of Liam than I can!

Tucker looks so grown up! What a handsome little bubble blowing man!