Friday, January 12, 2007

More

To answer some questions, my due date is July 26. Two days before Tucker's 4th birthday. Woops once again on ruining my kids birthdays by conceiving at the wrong time. As for how I am feeling, regular pregnancy stuff. Nausea, check. Unexplained exhaustion, check, Mood swings, check. Nothing too terrible. In my previous pregnancies my nausea has suddenly magically disappeared right at the 16 week mark, so I am hoping that will happen again. My evenings are often spent whining and dry heaving. I have not gained any weight yet, which is nice. Or is it? Now I can just squeeze gaining all that weight into a shorter time frame.
Anyway, life is great. I am madly in love with my husband. I have 2 perfect, beautiful, hilarious children. I can't complain. Last night we were able to go for a very refreshing, long overdue trip to the temple. I came home with a new appreciation for everything in my life and a new resolve to be a better person. What a blessing.

Here are some random pictures from the last week.


3 comments:

Tori :) said...

3 kids, 4 and under. Hmm... Sounds familiar! Isabel was born 3 days after Tristan's 4th bday. Tristan and Alec are 19 months apart. So, very, very familiar!!
I'm so happy for you Robin and a little jealous... I miss being pregnant. :( Good luck and congrats again!!

Lindy said...

yay, i'm glad you got to go last night! i can't wait until w go, i think it should be sometime this year. by the way i like the new background

Gina said...

Missing being prego? Whoa! I wasn't even sick like you get, and I didn't like being pregnant. It was cool, but you know...

Anyway, glad you are feeling happy and refreshed... cute photos!