Monday, January 22, 2007

We've been . . .

Trent's had his nose in a book all weekend (very unusual). He read Rich Dad, Poor Dad while I was watching TV, leaving me feeling very unproductive and longing to go to the library. I need to read Emma for this months book club meeting and I am excited because I have never read Jane Austen and have always meant to.
Saturday morning was nice and relaxing. Trent took Tucker with him to change his oil and turn his roters. I got to go to World Market with Charlotte and am trying to convince Trent to buy me a cute headboard and footboard set I found there for 40% off. I have wanted a headboard for years, we'll see how this turns out, but I don't have a good feeling. That night we had a fun time out with Trent's parents at P.F. Chang's. I have been craving crispy, honey shrimp. Although I wish we had gotten a babysitter, it was still great to get out and get great food.
A pretty routine Sunday. Lazy and cozy inside from the rain and cold (it's a relative term).

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

A book club sounds fun! Let me know how you like "Emma." I rented the movie once, but never watched it. I'm lame.

Gina said...

I own that movie! LOVE IT! And the movie Clueless is based off of that book!

I hope you can get your headboard! I know how bad you've wanted that!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Charlotte is so cute, i can't believe i haven't seen her in a year! And congrats on the baby! We are also pregnant and i'm just 15 weeks so we are right on target again! Hope we can get together soon!

Klin said...

I am rooting for you to get your headboard. I finally got one last year, after 16 1/2 years of being married. I love it. I don't care that it doesn't match everything else in my bedroom- it's beautiful and keeps my pillows off the cold wall.

Emily said...

Does that girl look like a mini-Robin or what?!!
I think Emma is the only Jane Austen I haven't read. I've seen 3 movie versions of it that were all good though. I need to read it too.
Oh, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the headboard.