Friday, May 04, 2007

Delayed Post

Well, my camera has a weird kind of battery and I can't find the charger, so I haven't taken any pictures this week. It hasn't been too exciting anyway, so not to worry. We did get to play with Sophie early this week and with Kaleb, Ethan, Chandler, Jack, and Moqui too! Charlotte woke up with a cold Wednesday and has been quite snotty. The first day she was really tired and not feeling great, but she has been feeling better the last couple of days other than a raw nose from all the wiiping. In other Charlotte news, she has been saying uh-oh (more like ah-oh) whenever she drops something. It's pretty cute. She says Mommy a lot, for me and Trent. Yay, I thought all kids say dada first! It's funny hearing her call me mommy and then walking over to Trent and saying the same thing. She also has been kissing us a lot more! At first it started with her hitting us and then kissing us better. She would walk over to me, smile, hit me, wait for my sad face, and then pucker up to make it all better. This went on for over a week. It was too hard to be mad at the little turd when she was hitting us for the sole purpose of being able to kiss it better. This week she has been handing out the kisses without the hitting. One night before bed she was riding around the living room on her little tractor going back and forth kissing Trent, Tucker, then me and then turning around and kissing her way back and forth across the room. We were all enjoying it so much and laughing, clapping, and waiting for our next turn that I think she could've done that all night. Unfortunately we finally had to put her to bed. Another funny thing she has been doing lately is tipping her head way back when she eats and tipping it way to the side when she looks at babies or other objects that seem worthy of a side look. It's darling. She still flexes her muscles on request and loves chasing Tucker in circles around the living room furniture.
Hopefully I will get some new pictures soon!

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

I like the new blog look! Bright and happy! :)
Thanks for the updates on Charlotte. I just know she and Livie would be great friends- hitting and then kissing each other better. :)

Emily said...

I love that kissy girl.

Gina said...

I just got quite a few kisses from Liam tonight... don't you love it when it's their idea?

I like your new layout. Have a great weekend! I love you!