Monday, March 30, 2009

The 6 month stats


Paisley had her check up Friday. The hour and 15 minute wait, just about had me in angry tears, but we made it.
All is well with Paisley. Her head circ. and weight were in the 50th percentile (16 lbs. 5 oz.) and her height of 26 and 3/4 inches put her around the 75th percentile there. Shocking for a family of shrimps.
We are starting to feed her cereal twice and day now, and I think it is helping her sleep longer, hooray! Last night she didn't wake up to eat until 5:45. I was elated!
My dear little Paisley,
You are so beautiful. I think your cheeks surpass any of the other babies I've had. it is difficult to keep my lips off of those squishy things. You are so mobile. Although you aren't doing a real crawl yet, you do just about everything else to move you around a room. Rolling, scooting, and worming. You've been scooting backwards for weeks, and are just now starting to get a little bit of forward motion. We all enjoy watching your every move. Henry always wants to be near you. Or on top of you. I am pretty sure you'll be best friends. He makes you laugh better than anyone. You are so funny, bouncing like crazy in your Johnny-jump-up and squealing with delight. Your legs are the perfect size of chub. We still wrap you up sometimes to sleep, since you have always felt calm that way. You can sit on your own for short periods of time now and can almost get yourself into that sitting position without any help. You push yourself into so many positions from your belly, it's quite impressive.


We love you so much and are so happy that you have come to our family. I wasn't sure how our young family would handle another baby so soon. You have brought more love and more joy to each of us. We are so blessed to have you in our home.


I love you my sweet little "Pastry".


~Your momma

4 comments:

Kristen said...

she is too cute!! Isn't it CRAZY how fast they grow??? We're did you guys take your family pics? They look lovely! Im searching for some locals for our pics...

Klin said...

I pretty much love her cheeks, too. I've always thought that you and your hubby make darling children.

Emily said...

Oh Pastry, how I long to hold and kiss you!

Full House said...

You sure have some cute kids Robin. I love all of their photos on your sidebar.

That fabric from etsy that was on your last post is the same fabric that my sister-in-law used for her babies crib. It is really cute.

Christina