Sunday, November 19, 2006

More thanks

Today I am thankful for:
1.My Savior and his Atoning sacrifice
2. Nice weather
3. Hairspray
4. Charlotte eating sounds
5. Tucker kisses
6. Kids in footie pajamas
7. Sweats
8. Cameras
9. Dishwashers
10. Microwaves (for corndogs of course)
11. Soft Blankets
12. Diet Caffeine Free Coke
13. Cold, fresh water from the water cooler
14. A yard full of soft, green grass
15. Mascara
16. Great women in my ward
17. Gerber baby bowls with lids
18. Great young women to teach and learn from
19. A soft bed
20. My husband's soft feet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great listing!

I am so grateful for a soft, warm bed too!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the microwavable corndogs!!

Anonymous said...

Visit my gratitude blog again- I made a video of Livie that is too cute!! (from Saturday)