Laura tagged me to do the 7 random facts about myself meme. Here goes.
1. Some concerts I have been to include Silverchair, The Edge Damn Show, The Vans Warped Tour (those both were all day concerts with lots of different bands including MXPX, Cake, The GooGoo Dolls, etc. .), Homegrown, Bush, MXPX, Jimmy Eat World, Before Braille, and lots of local shows. I haven't been to a show in ages!
2. I have terrible stage fright. I like to sing. The only formal training I've had was a few weeks from Bryce's dad when I was in high school. I am very amateur, but just like singing. I can practice a song until I am very comfortable with it and then as soon as I get in front of any amount of people over 3 my voice becomes wobbly and I totally ruin it. I have a guitar that I want to learn how to play. Maybe if I was concentrating on playing I wouldn't be so worried about my singing. I don't know. Anyone want to teach me?
3. I like to try different things with my hair. (I scanned some pictures for you, but blogger won't download them.)-Thanks to Abbie I present with some of my many hairstyles. Click to enlarge
4. I just ordered new glasses for the first time in like 8 years.
5. The thing I hate most about myself: I am a yeller. It's a learned behavior that I am trying to unlearn.
6. I love to draw. It is really hard to find time to do any art nowadays, but I am trying to make more time for it. I also like to sew. This is something I barely know how to do and need to make time to practice too.
7. I love design shows. I love design magazines. I have a million ideas for how to decorate my home, but that would take time and money.
Anyone who hasn't already done this meme, I tag you. Please do it. I love reading these things.