Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sunday in Seattle






We slept in clear until 8 o'clock. My body wouldn't allow any longer. It was wonderful to be in a quiet bed with just my husband and have a lazy morning! We finally got ready and went to pick Ted up from his apartment. We wanted a big, cheap breakfast and spent way too long trying to find a Denny's. We finally did and enjoyed the slowest service of all time. We headed into town and had a great time at the Seattle Aquarium. I was missing the kids there, knowing they would have loved every minute of it.

After that we headed to the Space Needle. There were more wonderful views to be enjoyed and it even rained lightly. I was wondering where that famous Seattle wetness was as we had enjoyed beautiful weather all weekend.

After that it was time to go home. Trent and I were on separate flights, but we arrived within half an hour of each other. Then it was off to pick up our slumbering babies.

5 comments:

Emily said...

You all look so stylish in your glasses (and you in your cute jacket, etc.). Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on weaning! I second on the jacket, your adorable. It's great the two of you finally got some couple time. Fantastic!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

(sniff sniff) :( Ted.

Anyway, you look fabulous! Cutest outfits.

I would have died on the top of the space needle. Passed out is probably more likely though.

Nancy Face said...

I love aquariums...I think it's so fascinating to watch the fish. Looks like so much fun! :)

Nancy Face said...

Your jacket is WAY cute! :)