Monday, July 03, 2006

Gone again

Tomorrow we head up to Flagstaff, to the Cinders. I have never been there before. I guess it is pretty much like the sand dunes. I assume I will be stuck sitting around with Charlotte while the boys play on the four wheelers, motor bikes and other toys. We will camp that night and head up to Lake Powell Wednesday morning. We will play there for 4 days. We won't be camping then, we will stay in a hotel. I love playing in the water and wakeboarding and cliff jumping- but I guess that is illegal now at Lake Powell. I will take pictures to post later and I intend to finish my sibling posts too. I still have 4 left to do. I have tons to do today to get ready so I better go.

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Emily said...

I'm jealous. I dreamt we were going to Lake Powell this year and was so disappointed when I woke up. Ah well, hopefully next year I'll live in Flagstaff!

Gina said...

Ian suggested the other night that we skip out on work and surprise you guys at Lake Powell. We miss you a lot, can you tell? Turns out, we can't leave town, but want to SOOO BAD!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»