Monday, May 04, 2009

Mother's Day Week: Sisters

This week I want to highlight the wonderful women in my life. They may not all be mothers, but they have the mother heart.


First of all, my sisters.






Sarah, my eldest. A beautiful single mother to 3 of the handsomest and most hilarious boys you've ever seen. Funny. Stylish. And awesome at scrapbooking.



Emily, 3 years older than me. I thought she and her friends were so cool. She introduced me to Billy Joel and country music. She is very forward. Definitely has an opinion. Gorgeous and skinny (like our mom). Wonderful mother to 2 darling, silly kids that I wish I could see more of.




Karen, 3 years younger than me. Not yet a mother, but has always been a baby lover and will make a great mom one day! Beautiful (it's a trend with my sisters to be skinny and gorgeous)! My kids absolutely adore her. Smart and attracts people. She is full of potential.




I love my sisters! Happy Mother's Day girls!

5 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What a great idea!

I love you, Sarah, Emily, Karen, Michelle and Claire. Yay!

Happy Mother's Day week to you!

Unknown said...

you forgot one. she's hard to remember cause of the age difference.

diana said...

i just wanted to thank you real quick for the nice comment you left in my defense on my blog. you didn't have to, but you did... thank you.

Emily said...

Aw, thanks. Happy Mother's Day to you too. I don't think we're even cut from the same cloth, I can barely handle my two and you handle four young ones with such sweetness and grace.

Gina said...

Fabulous idea! Your sisters seem about as fun at heart as you are! What a blessing to have three sisters for friends.