Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I've been tagged, but I don't play by the rules

This may be a bit repetitive. I have done this in an email and have included much of these in my random robin factoids, so I have changed mine a little.

Four jobs I would like to try:

1. Art therapist-something I thought about going to school for
2. Food critic or ice cream tester
3. pole vault coach
4. children's book author/illustrator

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. That Thing You Do
2. Empire Records
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Better off Dead

Four cars I have owned:
1. Honda CRX
2. Honda accord
3. Acura Vigor
4. Yukon Denali


Four places I have lived:
1. Mesa (ages 0-8, 15-21)
2. Chino, CA (ages 8-10)
3. Sandy UT (ages 10-14) Provo, UT (ages 21-24)
4. Afton, WY (ages 14-15)

Four or more TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls, Friends, That 70's show
2. Scrubs, ER, Grey's Anatomy
3. Wheel of Fortune, Seinfeld
4. Style network and Design shows

Four places I wish to go on vacation:
1. New York
2. China
3. Africa
4. a bed and breakfast-I've never been to one

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. MySpace
3. craigslist
4. Yahoo mail

Four or more of my favorite foods:
1. Burritos of all kinds
2. salmon, shrimp, prime rib
3. Cheesecake factory's Luau Salad, Sweet corncake tamales, avo eggrolls, I could go on
4. Cracker's spinach artichoke soup


Four favorite restaurants:
1. Cheesecake factory-obviously
2. Cracker's
3. PF Chang's or Pei Wei
4. Matta's, Rosa's, Cafe Rio

Five places I would rather be right now:
1. At Ross
2. Visiting Mesa
3. On a beach- Rocky Point or Lake Powell are favorites
4. anywhere with Trent
5. at a gym with childcare

Four things that annoy me:
1. Undercooked bacon
2. my temper
3. Cigarette smoke
4. my belly fat

Four things that make me cry:
1. movies and TV (example: Simon Birch, Swing Kids)
2. guilt and frustration
3. loneliness (talking to Trent on the phone when he's gone for a long time or missing my family)
4. anything when I'm pregnant or postpardum

Four favorite memories:
1. Trent proposing
2. Pole-vaulting strong and skinny
3. finding out I'm pregnant
4. giving birth



Also, we are still waiting to hear from the company Trent interviewed with! If they don't call today Trent will call them tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

I like how you mixed it up a bit! I wish y'all the best of luck- even though I prefer you stay. :)

Gina said...

Thanks for your comments at my place... you are a good dog, Rita.
I liked how you mixed it up too!
I think your belly fat is sexy ;)

Anonymous said...

Why are doctor shows so great? I love SCRUBS, ER, and Gray's Anatomy.