Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My comedy team

I love this picture, last night after Charlotte's bath I was giving her a massage and had to take some nudey pictures. What a face. I could stare it it all day and all night, preferably not all night though. Her sleep patterns are not quite predictable yet, last night wasn't great. She slept 4 hours at first then woke up every 1.5 or 2 after that. On top of that Tucker has been awake since 6:15 am! He ran into our room saying he was scared. I especially sympathized since I had been fighting psychokiller zombies all night in my dreams and was a little scared myself. At least I can count on him taking a good nap.
Since Emily had loved Tucker's drawings so much, I will post some more throughout my blogging. This is "T" for Tucker. Yesterday we went to Target and I was feeding Charlotte in the dressing room when from out of nowhere Tucker says, " I see you're drinking one percent, is that cause you think you're fat?" I laughed so hard that he was saying it for the rest of the day. He started quoting Napoleon a couple weeks ago by saying, "You ever take it off any sweet jumps?" We thought it was so funny that he's decided to continue the trend. What a stinkin hilarious 2 year old!
Trent heads down to Mesa on Friday morning, I am curious whar kind of offer he will be getting. The thought of moving is so bittersweet. I want to be closer to my family and have more playmates for Tucker and all that. But I know it will break my heart to leave the friends I have made here. Although there's not too many of them, they are really dear to my heart and I know it will break to leave them. Wow, I am just a mushy gushy sensitive woman. It's true. Now I must do robot voice to pretend I'm not.

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

"I like your sleeves. They're real big." ;) Tucker's funny!! :)

Tori :) said...

Don't move. Shauna is deserting me, you're desering me... :(

Gina said...

Tori, I am here... will you be my friend? My robot friend is leaving me... will you talk in robot to me and make me laugh as hard as she does?

Robin, we will be lost without you. I guess we'll have to drive to AZ when you get a place down there.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I cried while talking to Karen on the phone (a definite sign of PMS). I really miss my sisters!

Anonymous said...

i for one am excited you are moving back here...im nearer and dearer to your heart than any of those friends...