Friday, April 14, 2006

My funny little guy



Tucker cracks me up! He is learning to draw smiley faces and he sits there drawing and shows me, then says "That's a weird one" His drawings are getting better and funnier every day. Some of his favorite things to draw include bananas, circles, "a big square" which is him tracing the outline of the doodle pad, bugs- "I just poke 'em" that is his technique for making bugs, and smile faces. I also wanted to write down the fact that he calls nursing pads "Boo Boo Hats" so that I don't forget later on.

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

Tucker is a smarty!! He also speaks so clearly. I'm impressed with his drawing ability. Taj just scribbles- on the wall. :(

Gina said...

How could you forget boo boo hats... that is what your whole family will be calling them years to come... We do... thanks to Tucker, LOL!

stephanie said...

he is so cute! boo boo hats? well, i guess it makes sense, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

These pictures are some of the cutest things I've seen in weeks. I love him and his drawings. Post more!

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't stop smiling at this. I showed everyone at work today.