Tuesday, May 02, 2006


This is Tucker drawing yesterday morning. He first said it was a boat and then a dinosaur. I am frequently asked to draw sharks, dinos, Dora, Boots, and fish. Yesterday I made a chicken broccoli casserole for dinner. Tucker sniffed his food, looked up and said "That doesn't smell good," pushed his bowl away and asked for chocolate graham crackers. Trent was holding in a laugh while he told him it was good. I recently told Tucker that it makes Jesus sad when we don't hold still during the prayer and we keep talking and jumping on Daddy. So last night during prayers he kept saying," I'm making Jeseus happy." It made me happy too.

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

I remember Sei's daughter, Karlea, was acting kinda spazzy before family prayer when we were in California visiting Sei's parents. His mom said, "You should give her a spanky on her muli (butt) to make her reverent." I almost died laughing. I somehow stiffled it and said, "Um, yeah. That will invite the spirit..."
Kids are funny. I'm glad to hear it's not just MY dinners being rejected for smelling funny. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I will mail you a plane ticket so you can just send Tucker to me. You've got that other cute baby, I'll just keep him.